GiftBay 6007 Menorah 9-Branch with Star of David Two-Tone Silver and Copper Finish to Celebrate Hanukkah! A Bargain Valued Menorah Gift.
A beautifully designed 9- branch and candle menorah, that has been handcrafted in our factory. An Exquisite choice for your home menorah collection and Gift Giving. All our menorahs are handcrafted by our expert artisans to create very unique menorahs. We strive very hard to provide our world-wide customers truly valued and quality products at very reasonable prices. We are providing our products directly from manufacturer (us) to you with 100% satisfaction warranty at a tiny fraction of prices. Our customers usually comments that, "Our items' pictures don't reflect the true beauty and quality of products." Lighting the menorah is a symbolic and wondrous ritual. On the first night of Chanukah, blessings are recited and the first candle is placed in the menorah in the spot furthest to the right. On each successive night another candles is added to the menorah, adding candles from right to left, but lighting them from left to right, using the Shamash to light each wick. The addition of light with each successive night symbolizes the greatness and growth of the miracle that occurred so many years ago
- Classic 9- branch menorah with star of David beautifully designed to adorn home collection and gift giving.
- made of solid brass (expensive metal) as compared to cheaper metal
- Part of menorah nickel plated to show silver finish & rest with antique-look brass finish Menorah
- Size is 6" wide x 3" base x 5.5" High.
- So pretty that the pictures can't show the true beauty and quality and selling at very discounted price